What's Your Theme?
I am very lucky! Why? Well, because each year I get to start off a New Year with a new age. Saturday I celebrated my 41st birthday and I couldn’t be more excited. (Actually, many thanks to my amazing and wonderful friends, birthday celebrations began on the Thursday before.) Something feels completely different about 41; I can’t explain it.
I just have this strong feeling that my 41st year is going to be even more empowering and results-orientated than my 40th. As a reminder and motivator, I am starting my 41st year with a new theme. Last year my theme was “Go Big or Go Home!” and this year my theme is going to be “Fabulous at 41”.
Being “Fabulous at 41” isn’t about becoming an ego-maniac, having plastic surgery, or going on a major clothes shopping spree. “Fabulous at 41” equates to;
1) Doing more to make a positive difference on a personal, professional, and global level (stay tuned for this one),
2) Creating a complaint-free zone,
3) Counting my blessings often,
4) Stretching outside my box farther than ever before, and
5) As Doreen Virtue encourages, “Blessing everyone I meet”; by sending out love and good wishes to everyone I encounter in my day-to-day travels.
Since it is the first day of the New Year (Happy New Year one and all!) now is a great time to create your theme. So what will it be? Will it be…
My Best Self Ever
The Year of No Settling
Being Great in 2008
Whatever your theme, it is my wish that 2008 be a simply awesome, massively inspiring, and fabulous year for you!!